Friday 23 March 2012

Spring is on the Way!!!

I have been hoping and praying for some decent weather, finally it is here! I find that the older I get the more miserable I find winter. Gone are the days of running around without a coat thinking it's not cold enough to bother, now I'm in layers! I spend hours arguing with my kids now, trying to explain that it really is cold enough. I guess what goes around comes around...sorry Mom!

The sun has started to show up on a somewhat regular basis and I am so looking forward to some summer colours, thinking it might even be time for a pedicure!





I love this colour, this was 3 fairly thick coats with 1 coat of Gelous and 1 coat Seche Vite. For a neon application was pretty good, thicker coats was the key to keeping it smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment