Saturday 7 April 2012

China Glaze Frostbite

As I sit here staring at my stash waiting ever so patiently for my nail mail (insert sarcasm here) I am completely uninspired. I was thinking I would go neutral in preparation for the brights and holos I have on their way home to me when something catches my eye, inspiration at last!

Frostbite is from the Winter Ski Collection and may seem like a odd pick at this time of year but...it's cold here. Ok, not winter cold but after the burst of spring weather we had here it is cold.

This one had been sitting around for a bit so it needed thinner but even with thinner for me the application was not so great, not terrible but not great. It tended to be a bit on the streaky side. This was three coats with Gelous and Seche Vite.















So here we are 5 minutes after finishing up this mani, which I was surprisingly happy with and I hear it, knocking at my door is the mailman with my box of pretties. Since I had a fresh mani and things to do I slapped on some China Glaze White Cap just to say that I did. The application was like butter, really easy to get nice even thin coats.
 Not my favourite combination but a really good excuse to redo them tomorrow!









1 comment:

  1. I think it looks great! But I totally get what you are saying about not liking what you are wearing. Happens to all of us.

    ReplyDelete