Tuesday 17 April 2012

OPI Pirouette my Whistle over China Glaze Make Some Noise

I was very surprised at how lovely Pirouette my Whistle really is, I was not expecting it at all. Now I am thinking that over white with several layers it just might be able to satisfy my lemming for Lynderella Snow Angel! I was not expecting it to be so delicate and the fine goldish holo particles are gorgeous.
Application was a bit tricky, the large white hex glitter did not want to stay on the nail and took some pushing and shoving to manoeuvre into position. It was also a bit on the thicker side so I am thinking a bit of thinner might have helped. Also next time I will let the bottle sit upside down for a short while before my mani. I have not tried it yet myself but I have heard this works well for finicky glitters.
This was 2 coats of Make Some Noise, 1 Coat of Pirouette My Whistle with 1 Coat Gelous and 1 Coat Seche Vite












No comments:

Post a Comment