Monday 12 March 2012

China Glaze Kiwi Cool-Ada

This is one of those polishes that I picked up on a whim on a trip through my local beauty supply. I got it home and thought, what are you nuts you will never have the nerve to wear that! That was over a year ago.
A couple of weeks ago my step daughter came over and decided she was up for a mani (yes, I grab everyone that walks into my house) She shopped my stash and came up with this baby. I have to admit I was shocked but hey, it looked great on her!
This week we had a bright sunny day that felt to much like spring I decided to go wild. I`m glad I did, it really is great. The looks I got from the soccer Mom`s were great too!!!

China Glaza Kiwi Kool-ada



This was 4 coats and I think it could have used 1 more, 1 Coat of Gelous and 1 coat Seche Vite.
I always have a hard time with neons and was going to try to put white underneath but of course my daughter ``put it away`` and now it is missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment