Friday 20 January 2012

Argyle Nail Art

I love the look of nail art and like to think of my nails as accessories. I was very wary of attempting any form of nail art on my own but after several epic fails, I mean who knew it could be so hard to draw a straight line, I decided that I should try an argyle design.
I think what saved me were the tutorials that I saw on YouTube that explained using acrylic paint rather then nail polish. I hit the Dollar Store and decided that it was time. When using acrylic paint for nail art you don't have to be so nervous about making a mistake, you can just wipe it off with water which is what I did...several times before I got the hang of it.
I was really happy with the results. I used OPI Not like the Movies for a base and black paint for the squares. Orly Shine is what I used for the lines.


No comments:

Post a Comment