Wednesday 26 October 2011

Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black - A Lemming has died...kindof!

I have had lemming for anything flakie since the very first time I Googled nail polish. It started with Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure, it grew with Nubar 2010 and exploded when I first set eyes on Nfu Oh! The way a flakie can take a meh polish and transform it into something so special, so eye catching!
Ok so in hindsight I haven’t killed the lemming but damn I love this polish!


Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black over China Glaze Black 
This picture was taken indoors with artificial light.
Not mind blowing but a pretty polish.


But wait…




Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black over China Glaze Black - Outdoors
Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black over China Glaze Black
This was taken outdoors in natural light. Not direct sun. Ta Da!!!

I can’t get over this! There is nothing better than a polish that catches your eye and this is definitely one of those. I keep catching myself looking and I get happy every time. I have lots of polish that I love but a polish like this is rare in my collection.

Indoors it flashed red and copper but as soon as you get outside the light hits it and magic happens. Flashes of gold and green start to show through and it’s like polish in motion! I tried to capture it but was only able to come close.

The application was good although it is very thick and I can see that over time I will most likely need to thin it out. I didn’t have any problems with it been goopy which I have heard from others. I’m thinking of adding a second coat just to see what happens.

So, there is no denying that this is not a flakie (and the lemming lives!) but the way the large hex glitter blends with the small it does a hell of a job impersonating one. I can’t wait to try it over other colors.
Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black

No comments:

Post a Comment